1. Make Peace with Your Past so it does not spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – you actions and beliefs do.
2. What others think of you is none of your business. It is how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time heals almost everything give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are, they explain our life and who we are, they challenge us and force us to be strong.
4. No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Don’t compare your life with others’ you have no idea what their journey is about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back…
View original post 86 more words